The Pole Position method could tend to look a bit restrictive for the untrained eye. But that is the whole idea. Its functions are very much for real and it will improve your skiing – at any level – quicker and in a safe way.
In short: the flex strap helps calibrate and adapt your upper body to the basic alpine position. Keeping the strap fully stretched while skiing, your body will change into your new refined position. Simply put – Learn to ski by skiing.
When To Use Pole Position?
- Use it for warm-up runs before your next back country adventure to fine tune your stance
- To calibrate your upper body during your first runs of the day
- To solve an arm or body position problem (that you have a hard time admitting you have)
- To improve basics like how to keep arms in front of your body when practicing fall-line exercises
- Pro training for alpine racers
- Ski instructor programs
What model should I use? Rule of thumb: use the 750 if you are shorter than 170 cm and the 900 if you are taller. Please allow up to 5 -10 days for global delivery, fast delivery all over the world including Europe, Asia and North America. Questions? Comments? lets us know.